CODA and CATCHPlus together built this architecture:
Components that are delivered by CODA:
- Mapping and conversion of existing and automatically generated annotations to OAC compliant format
- API with OAC compliant resource representations for the CATCHPlus annotation repository and service. The API supports storage and retrieval of annotations.
- OAC search interface: different levels for generic and specific search for document annotations. The corresponding search user interface was built in the context of the CATCHPlus project.
- OAC compliant web service for Named Entity Recognition
- OA compliant line cutout service for automatic detection of line bounding boxes
- Reports about
- Addressing segments of body text for further annotation
- Composition of annotation Targets and Bodies
- Layered annotations
- Open Annotation Server and Annotation Queries
- Application of the OAC model across CATCHPlus cases
- Application of SharedCanvas
- A synchronized viewer component for annotated text